Preparing makes good business sense. Get ready now.
Whether you are an Orange County-area business owner, a manager or an employee, make sure you are prepared in the event of an emergency. Being ready for a disaster starts with you!
How quickly your company can get back to business after a flood, landslide, wildfire, earthquake or even terrorist attack often depends on emergency planning done today. In most cases, the price of being ready far outweighs the costs of being unprepared.
Here's what you can do:
- Create an emergency preparedness cost analysis to see how much you can do at little or no cost.
- Work with local emergency professionals and organizations on how to be better prepared.
- Educate your employees about emergency preparedness with ReadyOC information and resources.
- Make sure your business has an emergency plan and your employees have a work emergency kit.
- Become a ReadyOC partner and help your community become better prepared
- Check out the Business Emergency Response Team Training and Disaster Preparedness and Recovery Alliance training programs for your employees